Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Trust Technical People?

Why should I trust people? I mean, technical people?
Sometime, you have a job that is complicated and you need some one to really figure it out and just get it done!
And at the same time, you never find that person! Or in my case, I realized I am not able to find such a person. Me as a technical architect, if I am, or in case if I want to be one, I need people that are able to take responsibility to... Code!

Now, first question that I need to ask is, "should I code?". The obvious answer (from myself) is ofcourse, Yes! I think I can justify the 'coding' job and do a pretty decent job of coding!

But, what about other people in my team? How will they learn? How will I be more focused on the design aspect, or focus on bringing/deciding new technologies? I remember, when I was young, my Seniors had 100% trust on me and my code. Why can't I gain that trust!?

I am not sure of this, or don't have the answer right now, but if this blog existed 5 years from now, I will be back on this post and post an answer! :)

Till Then, Take Kare!

No comments: